18 Aug Quantitative (senior) Research Consultant – leading campaigns consultancy, Sydney
Our client is a reputable campaigns consultancy firm, who use research as a fundamental starting point to get to the heart of a matter.
Founded in the UK by two internationally renowned campaign strategists, the group has grown into a global business with offices in North America, Europe, India, Hong Kong and Australia.
We are looking for a (senior) Research Consultant with expertise in quantitative research methods, to join their Sydney team.
The Sydney business provide strategic counsel to leaders in financial services, energy, and resources, defence, health and pharmaceuticals, property, and consumer goods. They mainly work with political parties and big corporates as opposed to government campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- A market research professional with experience of working on quantitative market research projects (including questionnaire design, scripting, field work management (PM), data analysis and interpretation).
- A strong writer and able to identify and develop key messages and narratives that will help a clients’ campaigns.
- An active interest in the news and social affairs.
- An openness to the consultancy’s right leaning political heritage.
- Degree qualified – ideally business, economics, political, social sciences, public affairs orientated.
If you are looking for exposure to working in corporate campaigns, enjoy the ad-hoc nature of communications research, and want to get closer to see the execution of your work, this is a great career option. Over time, you will also get exposure to qualitative projects and methodologies.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed and confidential discussion. Visit our website https://flowrecruitment.com.au/jobs for other great market research, insight, strategy and data analytics jobs:
N.B. we are only considering people with current right to work in Australia.
Salary - To $100,000 inc. super + benefits
Location - Sydney