10 Dec Head of CX; lead New Zealand’s CX offer; dynamic research agency; high quality CX capability – Auckland, NZ
As a business in 11 years, they have built a team of over 150 people across New Zealand, Australia and Singapore. They are on an ambitious growth path and both New Zealand and Customer Experience (CX) are an important part of this plan.
They have added significant skills into their Australian business related to CX and have grown their CX business significantly in the last 3 years. They have substantial programs of work in place, with new business opportunities aplenty.
Joining the New Zealand team of 8, the Head of CX will be a valued member of the local leadership team, as well as part of the specialist Global CX team.
The role is more Consultant than Tech lead. We are looking for someone at the Director level with solid research consulting capability. Experience with performance monitoring programs (VoC) and other strategic ad-hoc studies are important.
You may have risen through the ranks on the agency side gaining experience working on large tracking studies or have moved across to client side implementing the agencies research. What’s important is a passion for CX, data and strategy.
- Shaping, designing & delivering CX programs primarily in New Zealand
- Responsible for a cross section of clients and ad hoc quant projects
- Owning and developing the agencies largest CX relationship in New Zealand
- Immersing yourself in the client’s business
- Involvement with the broader CX team and capability. This will allow you to tap into the DP, scripting and dashboarding skills the team have in Sydney and Melbourne
- Ambitions to grow the Government sector work in New Zealand
- Contributing to the agencies culture, growth, and success in New Zealand, and more broadly
The vision is to grow a local CX team to support the CX capability in New Zealand.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to head up a CX chapter in New Zealand. You will have access to the companies’ resources and complete backing from C-Suite to propel CX to new heights. It is also a chance to join a business that is dynamic, growing and be part of the team that shapes its development.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed discussion. Visit our website – https://flowrecruitment.com.au/jobs for other great market research, insight, and data analytics jobs.
Salary range: $140,000 - $180,000 NZD (depending on skills, experience and potential) + benefits inc. 25 days annual leave, performance bonus (up to 10%) and more.