08 Jan Research & Insight Manager: A world-class SaaS customer insights company, Sydney
Technology is at the heart of this agency – their focus; customer experience measurement and management, employee engagement, and market insights. They are big on furthering conventional research approaches; an exciting company combining new technology and human intelligence.
Currently 65 strong in Australia, 2020 has already been labelled a year for growth.
We are looking for a Research & Insight Manager to be based in a Sydney CBD location. The role will sit in the Client Services team and focussed on designing, executing and delivering research solutions that ultimately bring companies closer to their customers. Research methods are varied and encompass service design, human centred design, online communities, experience design and change management, across all customer touchpoints.
You will get to use a range of cool tools including an intuitive Voice of Customer platform, integrated insights dashboards, text analytics software, data interrogation tools and more.
What we need:
- A savvy researcher with quant or mixed methods research agency experience
- Technical skills in research design, project management, data analysis and interpretation
- Experience using customer and market insights to develop customer strategy
- A passion for technology and the know-how to optimise the impacts on the overall customer experience
- A relationship builder able to consult, challenge and inspire their clients
- Agility, dexterity, a strategic thinker
One of the stand-out reasons to consider this company is the exceptionally strong leadership team they have in place. The company is financially in great shape; there hasn’t been a better time to join.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed and confidential discussion. Visit our website https://flowrecruitment.com.au/jobs for other great market research, insight, strategy and data analytics jobs:
Salary - To $100k package plus excellent benefits
Location - Sydney