10 Dec Senior Research Consultant / Associate Director – strategic research with a cultural twist, Melbourne
With consistently strong results, we are looking for a mixed methods Researcher, someone who can take a client’s objective and unpick it.
This research agency has several USP’s which differentiates them from most:
- Their work is highly tailored where researchers put their own flavour on findings
- They are experts in Australian culture and have access to Australian cultural trends data that no other research agency in Australia is privy to
- They have their fingers in at a high level with Victorian state government
- Their work matters and influences important state government initiatives addressing mental health and drug rehabilitation issues
- Their work on the commercial side covers market sizing, segmentation, comms development, experience and product innovation
- Researchers are encouraged to work with quant and qual methods
- Importantly, it is a great place to work with a commitment to their employee's health and wellbeing
This is an ideal role for a Quant Qual researcher looking to join an agency with a solid reputation and excellent career prospects. The mix of strategic social and commercial projects, the access to senior government stakeholders and the actual impact of your work, is hard to beat!
To be successful in this role, you are someone who can confidently lead on projects and deliver intelligent, end-focused insight. As one of the more senior researchers in the team, there is an expectation you will be leading client accounts, spotting opportunities to write proposals and being an ambassador for the brand.
Interested to find out more? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed and confidential discussion. Visit our website: https://flowrecruitment.com.au for other great market research, insight and data analytics jobs:
Salary range: $100k - $120k package + plus benefits