10 Dec Quant qual Research Consultant – ad-hoc; high impact research, Melbourne
At this research agency, you will be taught to become an expert in designing, managing and implementing research projects. You will have every opportunity to work with traditional and new research methodologies, across topical social research projects, as well as helping big brands get closer to their customers and innovate.
With consistently strong results, we are looking for an early career quant qual researcher. Someone who has a couple of years market research experience under their belt looking for that decisive next career step.
The role will involve research design, project management, analysis and reporting. This is a support role where you will work closely with senior researchers to deliver insight led recommendations.
There are no quant / qual divisions here, everyone at this agency can talk both, they are passionate about this, it keeps them well-balanced. They are also experts in Australian culture and have access to Australian cultural trends data that no other research agency in Australia has access to. They use this a lot when designing briefs and adding cultural insight to research findings.
This research agency has several USP’s which differentiates them from most:
- Their work is highly tailored where researchers put their own flavour on findings
- They are ‘well in’ at a high level with Victorian state government
- Their work matters and influences important state government initiatives
- Their work on the commercial side covers market sizing, segmentation, comms development, experience and product innovation
- Their culture is supportive, progressive and rewarding. Because of this, very few people leave.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed and confidential discussion. Visit our website: https://flowrecruitment.com.au/jobs for other great market research, insight and data analytics jobs:
Salary range: $75k-$90k package (base + super) + plus excellent benefits