05 Apr Associate Director, mixed methods research across all sectors – Melbourne
This research agency has several USP’s which differentiates them from most:
- Their work is highly tailored where researchers put their own flavour on findings.
- They have their fingers at a high level with Victorian state government.
- Their work matters and influences important state government initiatives addressing mental health and drug rehabilitation issues.
- Their work on the commercial side covers market sizing, segmentation, comms development, experience and product innovation.
- It is a lovely place to work with a great work life balance.
With consistently strong results, we’re looking for a senior mixed methods researcher. Someone who can take a client’s objective and unpick it. Someone who can confidently lead on projects and deliver intelligent, end-focused insight.
This is an ideal role for an experienced qualitative or dualist researcher who is looking for that decisive career step up. The mix of strategic social and commercial projects, the access to senior government stakeholders and the actual impact of your work will be unparalleled.
There are no quant / qual divisions here, everyone works as one, collaborative team and this shows. Qual researchers tend to use a mix of traditional (groups, depths) and newer qualitative approaches. They like to spend more time than most defining the client’s question, and then designing an ad-hoc research solution. They are method agnostic and are passionate about this, it keeps them well-balanced and elevates their conversations with clients to new levels.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed and confidential discussion. Visit our website: https://flowrecruitment.com.au/jobs for other great market research, insight and data analytics jobs:
Salary range: To $140,000 package (base + super) + plus excellent benefits